Sunday, May 17, 2015

Sweet Potato Chips

These are really quick and easy to make….and so yummy!

I just used one sweet potato and it made a BUNCH!

Preheat oven to 425 degrees.

Wash and scrub sweet potato.

Cut off the ends of a sweet potato and slice the rest into thin slices. I used a food processor to slice the sweet potato and it made it super easy!

Line a baking sheet with crumpled foil and then spray the foil with cooking spray.
Lay out the sweet potato slices on the baking sheet. Try not to overlap them if you can.

Spray the potatoes with olive oil spray (I used my Misto sprayer that I LOVE!) and then sprinkle lightly with seasoned salt, regular salt or any kind of spices you like!

Bake for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned and crispy!

Enjoy!

 
http://www.happybeinghealthy.com/quinoa-burgers-sweet-potato-chips/

No comments: